Wednesday, June 9, 2010

welp

this serves as a method for me to un-incumber myself from the wheels of academia that have been circling my skull for the last lifetime. everything i do in this blog will be in the vain of rebelling against academia and any other establishment that once scared me into the ditch i now thrive in. to start here's a nonsense poem i started.

i hope to have as many grammatical mistakes as possible,.

CHEERS!

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM
on the inside of the anthillare the limelight linesof lime juice traced to my kitchen sink, faucet dripping the day old news,60-gallons a day. wasteof wasted days.
now think about armadillos.is it a leap?not for them, i've only seen them smashed.migrating northward, only to meetsteel and become deadmeat. lockers of armored fleshflushed out by 18 wheels and a willie nelson song'on the road again' playinglike a possum: dead
lion, you jumped the list big cats are last. get backin line.

No comments:

Post a Comment